There’s nothing wrong with white noise to block out other noises around the house! Sure, you’re worried that your baby won’t learn to sleep with normal house noises; that he needs to wean off it eventually, but you have a dog, you have loud neighbors, you have a toddler who is stomping around the house dropping toys and yelling. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with white noise to block these out!
There is no age limit to white noise whatsoever. In fact, in the U.S., because they live in much more densely populated cities than we have, you will see the equivalent of Harvey Normans stocking white noise machines for adults.
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with white noise. Yes, it is a sleep crutch that he’s relying on to go to sleep. There are positive sleep crutches and there are negative sleep crutches. A positive sleep crutch is one that you can hand to a babysitter, take on an aeroplane, take to a restaurant, take overseas. A dummy can be a positive sleep crutch, songs, white noise, a pillow, which is what most adults have as a sleep crutch. If your baby is sleeping well with white noise, keep rocking that white noise!
Are you TIRED of being so tired?? We can help!
Access ALL the expert sleep knowledge and support you need to start making changes tonight! CLICK HERE –> http://bit.ly/2Bhz31A
- Immediate access to the complete Baby Sleep Project. Pay by PayPal and have access to all the information within 5 minutes.
- NO CIO – we will NOT tell you to shut the door and leave your little one to cry it out.
- 30 day email access to our team of qualified child sleep consultants as you put it into place
- Accessible via phone, tablet or PC
- The ONLY online sleep program with a money back guarantee on improvement
- Implement immediately
Join our community
We will only send you information parents tell us they want! Baby sleep tips, case studies and innovations in the baby sleep industry.