More comfort and cuddles
When you’re in the middle of sleep training and your baby gets sick, is it okay to continue with the training? When our little ones are sick, they need us more than usual for comfort and cuddles. Don’t feel that you shouldn’t go in to them when they’re unsettled and unhappy during this time. This is the time to get them better, to ride out the sick period and then start the training when they’re feeling better.
How sick is sick?
It also depends on how sick they are. If they’re a bit sniffly, not off their food and still reasonably happy, it’s not a problem to continue training. However, if they’re having trouble breathing, really not happy, off their food, fever, vomiting, diarrhoea and the general demeanour is not great, do what you need to do to keep them happy and comfortable. Sleep training can continue when they’re better.
Are you TIRED of being so tired?? We can help!
Access ALL the expert sleep knowledge and support you need to start making changes tonight! CLICK HERE –> http://bit.ly/2Bhz31A
- Immediate access to the complete Baby Sleep Project. Pay by PayPal and have access to all the information within 5 minutes.
- NO CIO – we will NOT tell you to shut the door and leave your little one to cry it out.
- 30 day email access to our team of qualified child sleep consultants as you put it into place
- Accessible via phone, tablet or PC
- The ONLY online sleep program with a money back guarantee on improvement
- Implement immediately
Join our community
We will only send you information parents tell us they want! Baby sleep tips, case studies and innovations in the baby sleep industry.